While our shop is up and running as usual, you may experience some delays while we work hard to get your packages out to you!
Sugarbones is a small business and everything processed through the shop is done by Sugarbones herself, or a small team of friends! In order to follow social distancing protocols, we are unable to gather any helpers during this time, so all of your packages will be processed by Sugarbones and her partner! Please allow 7-21 working days for your packages to be shipped. We are working everyday to get them out as quickly as possible! ♡
- No packages are ever forgotten! - Our system keeps track of every order placed, so there is no need to check in over fears that we have overlooked your package. If you placed an order and received a confirmation email, we have your order and it will be packed as usual!
- Your tracking may stay in "pre-shipment" for a couple days. This could mean any of the following:
- Your order label has been printed and is in the process of being packed up.
- Your order has been packed and we are in the process of dropping your order off at the post office. As post office pick ups are currently unavailable, we will be dropping off your packages ourselves, and try to do so twice a week!
- Your packages have been dropped off at the post office, and we are waiting for them to be scanned and processed by the postal service.
- This status usually updates over a few days. Please note that post offices are closed over the weekend, so no status updates will be made at this time.
- You may face some delays once the packages leave our studio and are in the hands of the post office. Make sure to keep an eye on your tracking numbers and contact the shipping services if you have any questions!
- All pre-orders placed prior to our newest launch (april 29th) have begun shipping and will continue to ship as queued.
Thank you for purchasing during this uncertain time! Your support is greatly appreciated.